Saturday 8 January 2011

Roger Waters The Wall show 2011

Roger Waters recently tour including of Pink Floyds "The Wall", an update on Roger’s site has released plans to capture the experience:

"Roger Waters will be filming and recording all 6 shows at The O2 Arena in London in May. For these shows, photographs are permitted but we must insist on NO Flash photography. Flash wipes out the images projected on the Wall, which are the most important part of the show. Any person who uses Flash will have their camera confiscated and could be removed from the Arena."

Pink Floyd's two member offered to the Waters to perform "To Known Him Is To Love Him," Gilmour would guest on "Comfortably Numb" at a to-be-determined concert on Waters' latest tour.

Waters said, "You could have knocked me down with a feather. How f*cking cool! I was blown away. How could I refuse such an offer. I couldn't, there was no way. Generosity trumped fear. And so explaining that I would probably be sh*te, but if he didn't mind I didn't, I agreed and the rest is history. We did it, and it was f*cking great. End of story. Or possibly beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment